Please attend one of the meetings listed below to be sure equestrian recreational interests are considered in this important state initiative - read on for more info...
I am writing on behalf of the Vermont Outdoor Recreation Economic Collaborative (VOREC) to invite you to participate in a Vermont Outdoor Economy Public Forum. We are hosting seven of these Forums around the state in September and October, and we hope that you can attend one. Please feel free to spread the word to people and organizations that you think would be interested. You can find a copy of our press release here: http://anr.vermont.gov/news/2017-vorec-public-forums
All meetings are open to the public, and take place from 6-8 pm. Open House style, so come when you can!
Dates and Locations:
- Tuesday, September 12th: The Best Western, 45 Blush Hill Rd, Waterbury, VT 05676. 6-8 pm.
- Monday, September 25th: Island Pond Town Hall, 49 Mill St, Island Pond, VT 05846. 6-8 pm.
- Tuesday, October 3rd: Community College of Vermont, 60 West St, Rutland, VT 05701. 6-8 pm.
- Tuesday, October 10th: City Hall, 100 North Main Street, St. Albans, VT 05478. 6-8 pm.
- Monday, October 16th: The Evening Star Grange 1008 East-West Rd, East Dummerston, VT 05346. 6-8 pm.
- Monday, October 23rd: Hartford Town Hall 171 Bridge St White River Junction, VT 05001. 6-8 pm.
- Tuesday, October 24th: The West Mountain Inn, 144 W. Mountain Inn Rd, Arlington, VT 05250. 6-8 pm.
We will be looking for feedback and ideas on how Vermont might achieve the following principal objectives:
- Promote business opportunities.
- Increase participation opportunities.
- Strengthen the quality and extent of our recreational resources.
- Strengthen the stewardship of our recreational resources.
For those who cannot attend an in-person meeting, an online survey will go live on September 12th on our webpage, www.fpr.vermont.gov/VOREC.
For more information about this initiative, please visit www.fpr.vermont.gov/VOREC. If you have any questions or need special accommodations, please contact me anytime.
Recreation Program Manager
Vermont Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation
1 National Life Drive, Davis 2
Montpelier, VT 05620-3801
NOTE: new email address: Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org